PDF Download - Holly Quilt Pattern
This is a PDF download, you'll receive a link to download the pattern after your purchase! :)
In this beginner-friendly, holiday-inspired appliqué quilt pattern, you'll learn how to use an adhesive like Heat n Bond or Steam a Seam to make a fall-inspired raw edge appliqué wall hanging.
This project will take a beginner quilter or sewist about 5-6 hours to complete. It's an excellent scrap-buster project as it uses around 30 pieces of square fabric (maximum size 7" x 7") for the appliqué.
Even if you are brand new to quilting, you'll find this pattern accessible and easy to follow. it includes instructions for the appliqué top, quilting, and binding with tabs for easy hanging.
Included in the pattern:
- Supply list and fabric requirements
- Printable templates
- Colouring sheet with numbered labels that correspond to the templates, so that you can choose your own colours
- Quilt top instructions with diagrams
- Straight-line quilting instructions
- Binding instructions with diagrams